If you have one or more employees there are two billing options:
Employers may log in to the PBUCC Employer site (https://employers.pbucc.org
)and view their participating employees. Annuity contribution and benefit plan election and premiums are listed for each employee of record. Payment is made using an electronic check or credit card.
Online billing is the new standard for participants in PBUCC plans and paying online eliminates the delays and risks associated with paper bills and paper check payments.
Pay by Mail
While online billing is preferred and will soon become the standard, if you do not have access to a computer payments may still be made by mail but the following guidelines must be observed to ensure your account is properly credited.
The Pension Boards-UCC75 Remittance Drive Suite 1592Chicago, IL 60675-1592
- When making a payment by paper check make your check out for the exact amount shown on the current invoice in the Amount Due box. If you have an issue with the amount shown on the bill, please call 1.800.642.6543 and follow the prompts to speak to a member services representative.
- Please do not send a different amount without first contacting the Pension Boards. Sending an incorrect amount will only delay application of funds to your employee's accounts and could result in loss of benefits and investment interest.
- Please detach the payment stub at the dashed line, about one-third of the way down the page, and be sure to attach it to your check.
- Please do not write on the payment stub, except for the amount of your check in the Amount Enclosed box.
- The grayed portion of the bill just below the dashed line is the statement summary section, which shows the total charges.
- Please make checks payable to: The Pension Boards-United Church of Christ
- Do Not mail your payment to our New York office address Please mail your check and payment stub to our lockbox at: